This one-on-one coaching session is designed to help you get oriented and organized so that you are ready to offer nutrition education at the grocery store!
Please choose the level of coaching depth that matches you:
If you’re new at this, we’ll chat about these essentials to help you initiate and nurture a sustainable partnership with your local grocery store for your business success!
- Who is your best contact person at the store?
- How will you pitch your services?
- What kind of proposal will get their attention?
- Are grocery store tours where you want to start?
- How will you get your services onto the ‘radar’ of customers?
If you’re more experienced, and already have a ‘foot in the door’ with a grocery store, then we’ll chat about these essentials to help you expand and nurture a sustainable partnership with your local grocery store for your business success!
- What’s the best way to recruit your store tour groups?
- How can you grow the size of your tour groups?
- What is your ‘next step’ beyond grocery store tours?
- When and how will you move beyond grocery store tours?
- How can you maximize your marketing options at the store?
Join me for a valuable and energizing idea session by phone.
Your financial investment:
$150 per hour
Your sustainable future value:
Feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Silver is a licensed registered dietitian with nearly 20 years of experience in the grocery store industry in NC. She has led grocery store tours for kids, teens, and adult groups on a variety of fun topics. Cindy also conducts one-on-one store tours for her private clients.