- Are you feeling stuck on how to be the good nutrition role model you want to be for your kids?
- Are you feeling lost and without a daily plan for feeding the family well and keeping it fun?
- Are you afraid your kids’ health will suffer without better nutrition at home?
Registered Dietitian, Cindy Silver, and Writer, Andrea Everhart, are here to change all that with their new book, Need Help Mom? Busy Moms Making Food Fun for Healthy Eaters!
Within the pages of our book, Cindy and Andrea will provide you with ideas and tools to:
- Commit to being your family’s good nutrition leader, and get started right away.
- Begin planning easy meals and snacks, day-by-day, to fuel your kids with simple foods they like.
- Climb out of your ho-hum rut and embrace a tastier, healthier family food plan – forever.
Here is what you’ll get:
- 15 Meal Plans & Grocery Lists for healthy, simple foods most kids like
- 35+ Recipes the entire family, including the kids, will adore
- 25 Healthy snack ideas, featuring simple foods
- 12 Monthly Theme Dinners, to jazz-up meal time, with meal plans and fun craft ideas
- 3 Start-to-Finish Party Planners, to do a stay home kids’ party
- 20+ Ways to encourage the kids to choose, eat and enjoy more vegetables
Need Help Mom? Busy Moms Making Food Fun for Healthy Eaters is a book by and for busy moms. Here’s what a few busy moms said after reviewing the book:
*I’m excited about trying the recipes.
*I always need new snack ideas and these were really good.
*I love the grocery lists.
* I really like the menus because I feel like I run out of ideas for meals that my kids will eat.
*The many ‘bright ideas’ sprinkled throughout the book were helpful.
*I’m excited about the simple meals with tips for how to involve kids with preparing the meal.
*The party planners explained creative ways to have fun with healthy eating.
*The theme dinners are a great idea.
*The ideas in the book will help keep me out of meal and snack time ruts.
Everyone in the house is hungry, time is tight and you don’t want another take-out order.
For busy moms who crave a simple and tasty plan at dinner or snack time, this book offers healthy options for a homemade approach along with fun twists on family time at the table. With more than 35 realistic meal plans, recipes & grocery lists, 25 snacking combos, 5 slow cooker recipes and 3 less-sugary dessert recipes, this book manages to keep it simple for busy moms who want to feed their kids well, day-after-day. The section on getting kids to eat more vegetables is especially helpful with its sensible approach to easy and quick nutrition, and the happy wallet tips are invaluable. Intertwined with good nutrition, there is also a spotlight on special occasions with kids, including 3 party planners and 12 monthly theme dinners with fun and funky craft ideas.
Bulk Book Discounts
Please note that we offer bulk discounts on our paperback book to dietitians, school PTA leaders, preschool leaders, moms’ groups, church groups, pediatricians, pediatric dentists, and other interested groups.
1-10 books — $12 per book
11-25 books — $10 per book
26-50 books — $ 9 per book
51-75 books — $ 8 per book
76-100 books — $7 per book
>100 books – Please contact Cindy for a quote.
Please note: There will be a shipping/handling fee added to your bulk order, other than hand-delivered orders, and turn-around time will be approximately 10 business days.
Presentations & Book Signings
Please note that we offer presentations and book signings for your business or community group. We are in the Triad, NC area, including Winston-Salem, Greensboro and High Point. Please contact Cindy to talk over your request.
Contact Cindy by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Cindy by Phone: 336-712-5239