- Do you dream about leading great grocery store tours?
- Would you like to arrange a tour for busy moms or a diabetes outpatient group but you’re uncertain of how to do all the planning?
- Would you like to learn how to approach a store manager for the best support?
- Do you need turn-key tour outlines to save valuable time?
Grocery store tours are a powerful experience in nutrition education for your clients & customers and you will become their ‘nutrition hero’ after your first tour!
Are you ready to:
- Gain the confidence & organization you’ll need to be a great tour leader
- Shorten your learning curve to master a variety of tour outlines & audiences
- Boost your potential for success with your clients, customers and peers
If you are ready, then let’s get started:
Here is the step-by-step process you’ll take to become the best grocery store tour leader within your community. Just imagine how it will feel to have an experienced grocery store dietitian to guide you all the way. Because that’s how it works!
- Complete a 7-part questionnaire, which I’ll provide, to get you organized
- We will schedule a 45-minute phone call to work through the form together.
- At the end of 45 minutes, you will feel comfortable planning and executing your customized grocery store tour.
- After your first grocery store tour is complete, we will schedule a 15-minute phone call to review the results and plan your next steps.
Your financial investment: $150
Your sustainable future value: Priceless!
Feel free to email me: email@example.com
Cindy Silver is a licensed registered dietitian with nearly 20 years of experience in the grocery store industry in NC. She has led grocery store tours for kids, teens, and adult groups on a variety of fun topics. Cindy also conducts one-on-one store tours for her private clients.