Supermarket tours bring nutrition education to life and, by conducting tours on a regular basis, you will become the “go to” nutrition and wellness expert you really are!
- Would you like to put together a tour for busy moms, busy dads or a diabetes outpatient group but you’re uncertain where to start and how to do all the planning needed for spectacular results?
- Would you like to learn how to approach a store manager, get permission and recruit a tour group?
- Just imagine how it will feel to have an experienced supermarket dietitian to guide you through all the steps you’ll need.
- And, the choice of educational tour will be up to you!
- Complete a 7-part questionnaire provided by me, to get organized.
- We will schedule a 45 minute phone call to work through the form together.
- At the end of 45 minutes, you will feel comfortable planning and executing your custom store tour.
- After your first supermarket tour is complete, we will schedule a 15 minute phone call to review the results.
Feel free to email me: email@example.com
Cindy Silver is a licensed registered dietitian with 16 years of experience in the supermarket industry as Corporate Nutritionist for Lowes Foods, Winston-Salem, NC. She conducts a variety of adult group tours and directs the company’s highly successful tour program for kids. In her business, Cindy conducts private supermarket tours for her clients.
Your initial financial investment:
Your sustainable future investment: