Reflecting, Learning, Thanking!
The end of the year is for reflecting, learning, thanking. So many times, my clients thank me and that makes me feel great. They tell me they’ve learned how to write a healthier menu, how to adjust their portions, how to rearrange their meals and snacks to feel more sustained energy all day long. They tell me they feel more confident during their grocery shopping trip and when doing a healthy recipe makeover. All of this is very satisfying and I’m thankful.
7 Things I’ve Learned This Year from My Clients!
The end of the year is for reflecting, learning, thanking. Every day, I am amazed by my clients who make good nutrition a top priority and work tirelessly to succeed with it. I am so very thankful to be a part of their transformation.
Here are 7 things I’ve learned from my clients:
1. To listen well.
2. To respect everyone’s nutrition struggles.
3. Not to rush the process of behavior change.
4. To encourage everyone to take small steps toward their goal.
5. To recognize that even the smallest nutrition victory is a victory.
6. To remember that everyone may benefit from a different solution.
7. To celebrate good nutrition and good health.
Thank you and Happy New Year!